Thank you Jesus, ###'s family are on ...

Oranenby

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank you Jesus, ###'s family are on their knees asking for your
intervention take more of their premature death and give them your long
Life in Jesus name =F0=9F=99=8F
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. Thank you for the opportunity to live on this beautiful planet that you have created. Thank you for giving us all the choices that we make. Some good some not so good. Thank you for your help for the sobriety that I have enjoyed...
Replies
16
Views
248
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
215
Lord I pray that you keep your hands on me and my family whatever my body is going through along with my mind I come to you Lord for complete healing and comfort in Jesus Holy Name I Ask this request AMEN!!! Thank you Lord God!!!
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom