Thank you Jesus pray for my life to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
199
Thank you Jesus praise u Jesus love u Jesus. ### father help me do the best n utilze the knowledge n skill u have blessed me with to the fullest to do ur holy will. ### bless our family our children with the best to do ### holy will. Bless ### help ### to concentrate to every detail and do ###...
Replies
9
Views
169
Dear God I just wanted to thank you again for helping me have a great day today. Thank you for helping me not drink alcohol today. I woke up early and for a moment I felt like having a cold beer and a glass of whiskey and sprite. Then I over came that feeling and I went back to sleep. I had a...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom