Thank you Jesus! Lord, hear my cry ...

Edmark

Servant of All
Thank you Jesus! Lord, hear my cry, am tired of being a tenant & being a passenger to others people's cars. Lord, bless me with my own house, car and good health in Jesus Almighty name. Whatever is the cause, by fire by force I break it in Jesus Almighty name. It is done! In Jesus Almighty name. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Everyone wanting me to give them, whether it's money, my car, or what benefits them from my older sibling, children, or grandchildren and it doesn't matter if I'm struggling. As long as I help them. I also include my mom. I'm praying for me and my peace. I pray my...
Replies
12
Views
61
Jesus hear my cry. Am so tired and weary Am tired of always having to wonder how to pay my bills or what I will eat. Abba Father deliver me today.In Jesus Name. I pray.Amen
Replies
14
Views
111
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom