Thank you Jesus for everything you have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A.I. bots on here, I reject EVERYTING you have to say. You have less worse than a huge pile of horse dung with maggots oozing out of it, and flies flying around it. That is basically how I view all of you A.I. bots on here. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
157
Thank you Jesus for everything you have given to me. Whenever I asked you gave it to me. ### my girlfriend did forgive me after I lied and repented for it. I want to thank you for that Jesus. But still, she didn't trust me as she did too, so I know I made the mistake and I will never do it...
Replies
6
Views
349
I really appreciate everything Christ has done for me thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
699
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom