Thank You Jesus for answered prayer posted ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
240
Thankyou Lord Jesus for answered prayers.. Without you Lord we are nowhere..But with you Lord we have everything.Amen... Lord I ask for your miracle upon Brother ###..He is in hospital since ###..Please Father Lord heal ### from his sickness...We need your mighty hands upon ### health... Lord...
Replies
7
Views
300
Thank you all for your prayers. I was able to buy the maintenance of my father for the month. Amazing how God made perfect timing in coming in all of payments one by one. I am one with you all in prayers. Whatever your prayer requests are, I pray that God will grant your prayers. In Jesus' name...
Replies
8
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,914
Messages
16,793,526
Members
649,484
Latest member
Sweethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom