Thank You Jesus for all the blessings, I love You, help me be a blessing to others. Thank You for this site, bless all who come here and ###/###. In Jesus Name amen.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Dear God thank you for helping me have a much better rest last night. Thank you for helping me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and tomorrow. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please continue...
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Please dear Lord Jesus forgive me my sins that I may forgive those who done me wrong. Thank you Jesus for all your sacrifices and the blessings you have sent and those not yet received. Please give me the ability to accept your will for me and take my heart my head and my hands that I may better...