Thank You heavenly Father for allowing me to find ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
284
It is a safe place to vent and get empathetic feedback from people who care. Empathy seems to be in short supply nowadays. Thanks for caring, even as I feel completely alone, abandoned by even "God". I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again to end my suffering.
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom