Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for answering my prayers. My God is an awesome God. Pray that my ### does not hurt. Pray that my ### does not harass us in any way. Thank you God, Thank you. I pray that my ###, have a great day and that God watches over them. Thank you Godm thank you.
 
Dear Lord, its my prayer that you give them total protection for we run to you for our refugee. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Father God please continue to bless and protect ### and his wife... and please turn his neighbors to YOU... that his neighbors might come to know YOU and be blessed and full of love because of YOU. Father thank you for all you provide us... In Jesus's holy name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father GOD thank you for this day. Thank you for watching over my family and I. Thank you for keeping us safe. GOD as I begin my search for a new job, I pray you open doors that no man can close. I ask this in Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
290
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom