Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for making sure my mom is getting the help she needs to keep the pain away. Thank you God for getting my son to a drug treatment facility. I heard from him on Sunday. He told me he would be ok. Watch over my wife, help the pain go away in her arms and shoulders. Don't let her hurt. Thank you for answering my prayers. I believe in you God, I believe in you.
 
Lord We are happy that your child is receiving your blessing, we pray that in JESUS Name the Family is Blessed in all Walks of Life, We pray that his family continues to remain in faith and praise you in your divine name - Yours in Christ - AMEN
 
DEAR FATHER, we thank you for our Salvation, Family, and Lives. We thank you that when we were sinking, you rescued us. We thank you that when we were thirsty, you gave us Living Water. We thank you that when we were hungry, you gave us the Bread of Life. We love you Lord. Help us to find our Joy in You. In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!
 
Lord, thank You for the lovely heartfelt prayers over ###'s request. Yes dear Lord that You will bring complete healing over his mum's and wife's physical situation as we prayed in Your most precious Name, Jesus, amen-Matthew 18:19-20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
180
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
270
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom