Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for watching over my mom. I talked with her last night. She said she was ok. Please help my wife get the sleep she so desperately needs. Don't let her worry. Let her know everything will be ok. Thank you for watching over me and answering my prayers. Thank you God, thank you. I believe in you.
 
God has heard your prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
178
***********THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME MY CLOSE FRIEND, WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN 11 YEARS, THANK YOU FOR HELPING US CATCHING UP AND HELPING HER SAFELY TRAVEL TO MY HOME AND BACK TO THE HOTEL AND THEN CATCH HER FLIGHT, GLORY TO YOU GOD FOREVER AND EVER!********** God, please tell me asap is it...
Replies
8
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,681
Messages
16,779,716
Members
648,209
Latest member
Droerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom