Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you God for making yesterday a great day. Watch over my ###. Help her have a good day today without any pain. Thank you for keeping my ### from doing mean things to us. Watch over my new found ###, help them have a great day. Thank you God, thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Heavenly Father GOD thank you for this day. Thank you for watching over my family and I. Thank you for keeping us safe. GOD as I begin my search for a new job, I pray you open doors that no man can close. I ask this in Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
293
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom