Thank You God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Testimony: Though it is not over yet. I have to give thanks to my God as we prayed for me to have a test date soon that there would be one saved for me. I hope I have found the perfect date. Thank you God I just booked this test date and it is as soon as I would have wanted. Amen.
 
Last edited:
Thank you
default_jesus-sign.gif
for listening and answering all our prayers..amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
181
Dear Heavenly Father Thank You for saving and healing my cat ###. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,024
Messages
16,806,318
Members
650,474
Latest member
Toilpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom