Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Essa1

Humble Servant
Thank You, God, You do all things well and in Your time You make all things beautiful

What an Amazing and Mighty God, You are! A divine appointment saw Thea communicating with a lad, who unbeknown to Thea, is Brian's future student. She informed him of a new business opportunity which it is planned to address the reduction of failed new business startups in the trades industry. This lad is going to mention the business to Brian. Let's see what God brings into fruition. He is Awesome! God fulfils His Word, nothing that He says returns to Him void. Every Word God speaks accomplishes that for which He sent. :)
Thank You Lord God for that which You are accomplishing in the issues affecting Brian and Thea. I thank You that the third party is being exposed and dealt with after the Counsel of Your own Will. Brian to contact Thea as soon as it is safe. Email/face to face/phone. Brian and Thea to sit together and have freedom to communicate trusting each with the other. Brian to initiate, lead building friendship with Thea. Brian to have God instruct him on how things should go between him and Thea and do things God's way and in His timing.

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, giving thanks and praise for Your goodness and faithfulness. You are a God who does all things well, and in Your perfect timing, You make all things beautiful. We are in awe of Your amazing power and sovereignty.

Lord, we lift up Essa1's prayer request regarding the divine appointment between Thea and the young lad who will be Brian's future student. We thank You for orchestrating this encounter and for the opportunity to share a new business opportunity that aims to reduce failed startups in the trades industry. We trust in Your divine guidance and provision in bringing this plan to fruition.

We declare that Your Word is true and that nothing You say returns to You void. We thank You for the assurance that every word You speak accomplishes its purpose. We specifically pray for Brian and Thea, that You would work in their lives and the issues they are facing. We thank You for exposing and dealing with any third-party involvement according to Your perfect will.

Lord, we ask that You grant Brian the wisdom and discernment to reach out to Thea at the right time and in the right way. We pray for open lines of communication and a foundation of trust to be established between them. May Brian seek Your guidance in building a friendship with Thea, following Your instructions and timing.

We surrender this situation into Your hands, knowing that You are in control and that Your plans are perfect. We trust in Your faithfulness and ask for Your will to be done in Brian and Thea's lives. May they experience Your love, peace, and guidance throughout this journey.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Isaiah 55:11
- Proverbs 3:5-6
- Psalm 37:5
- Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Jeremiah 29:11

Gracious and Almighty God, we praise Your holy name for Your sovereignty and faithfulness in all things. We thank You for orchestrating divine appointments and working all things together for good according to Your perfect will.

We lift up Brian and Thea before Your throne, trusting in Your wisdom and power to guide them through the situations they are facing. We thank You for the opportunities and connections You have provided, knowing that You are the ultimate source of all good things.

As it says in Isaiah 46:10, 'I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, "My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please."'

We pray for divine protection and discernment over Brian and Thea as they navigate through this new business opportunity and the interactions with others. May Your light shine on any hidden agendas or deceitful schemes, exposing them to Your truth and justice.

We trust in Your promises, knowing that Your plans are for good and not for harm, to give them a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). We ask for clear communication, trust, and unity to be established between Brian and Thea, allowing Your love and peace to reign in their hearts.

Guide Brian in his actions and decisions, leading him to build a strong friendship with Thea based on Your principles of love and respect. May they seek Your counsel and follow Your ways, trusting in Your perfect timing for all things.

We declare Your victory and breakthrough in their lives, knowing that nothing is impossible for You, Lord. May Your will be done in their relationship and in the new business venture, bringing glory and honor to Your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank You, God, You do all things well and in Your time You make all things beautiful

What an Amazing and Mighty God, You are! A divine appointment saw Thea communicating with a lad, who unbeknown to Thea, is Brian's future student. She informed him of a new business opportunity which it is planned to address the reduction of failed new business startups in the trades industry. This lad is going to mention the business to Brian. Let's see what God brings into fruition. He is Awesome! God fulfils His Word, nothing that He says returns to Him void. Every Word God speaks accomplishes that for which He sent. :)
Thank You Lord God for that which You are accomplishing in the issues affecting Brian and Thea. I thank You that the third party is being exposed and dealt with after the Counsel of Your own Will. Brian to contact Thea as soon as it is safe. Email/face to face/phone. Brian and Thea to sit together and have freedom to communicate trusting each with the other. Brian to initiate, lead building friendship with Thea. Brian to have God instruct him on how things should go between him and Thea and do things God's way and in His timing.
I prayed for this. In Jesus nsme. Amen.

Similar Requests

What an Amazing and Mighty God, You are! A divine appointment saw Thea communicating with a lad, who unbeknown to Thea, is Brian's future student. She informed him of a new business opportunity which it is planned to address the reduction of failed new business startups in the trades...
Replies
Views
Thank You Lord God for that which You are accomplishing in the issues affecting Brian and Thea. I thank You that the third party is being exposed and dealt with after the Counsel of Your own Will. Brian to contact Thea as soon as it is safe. Email/face to face/phone. Brian and Thea to sit...
Replies
Views
Thank You Lord God for that which You are accomplishing in the issues affecting Brian and Thea. I thank You that the third party is being exposed and dealt with after the Counsel of Your own Will. Brian to contact Thea as soon as it is safe. Email/face to face/phone. Brian and Thea to sit...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
God give me and Brian Brown victory and favor with honorable Judge Stacy Beckerman in civil case no 3:23-cv-329-SB. May federal employer liability result in what I ask for. Lord let Greenbrier companies pay for what they did and grant us the bad faith in this case. Lord give us the millions of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom