Thank you God for the greatest gift of Hope. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you God for the greatest gift of Hope. Help us through the next few weeks. Calm us down and his us succeed together. Guide us into the right direction. Thank you God for giving us a chance. Thank you for again for the Hope. Amen
 
Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savor. Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
279
Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
201
Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom