Thank-you God for all the blessings in my life. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Amen Please open Blessed doors Jesus. God please heal and all pain in my arm to feet and deliver from God's lying ravaging enemies on every side, these evil neighbors, so called Christian friend and mngs, Drop their False frivolous allegations against me, a child of God, they cannot stand...
Replies
10
Views
447
Jesus lord in heaven. I feel God's presence in my heart and just want to say that I appreciate you, I love you Thank you God for letting me know that you are here for me and my family and in my heart. Please help me lead my family to Christianity. I see positive changes in my life and theirs. In...
Replies
10
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom