Thank you God for all prayers on ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

***********THANK YOU FATHER FOR HELPING ME MY CLOSE FRIEND, WHO I HAVE NOT SEEN 11 YEARS, THANK YOU FOR HELPING US CATCHING UP AND HELPING HER SAFELY TRAVEL TO MY HOME AND BACK TO THE HOTEL AND THEN CATCH HER FLIGHT, GLORY TO YOU GOD FOREVER AND EVER!********** God, please tell me asap is it...
Replies
8
Views
276
Replies
8
Views
181
I want to say although I am financially struggling with paying rent this month, I want to thank God and thank those that have prayed for me. As of today, I just got promoted to supervisor at my job. I am praying for peace, protection, direction, positivity, and making a positive change with my...
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom