Thank You For Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter engride
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

engride

Guest
PRAISE the LORD. THANK YOU to everyone who responded with a PRAYER. I'm so glad I found this web site. Praying for others and fellowship with one another is what GOD said we should do. It gives me great joy to help someone in any way that I can. Praying is a way of communicating with GOD through our LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST. So THANK YOU once again for all your PRAYERS GOD BLESS YOU ALL. AMEN (PRAYER for PROTECTION for my ###)
 
Heavenly father, Thank you for listening to our prayers for this person and all of ours. I pray God that you can fill us with your strength everyday. We need you more and more because we are in a battle with the enemy. May you speak to us father, so we can be able to do your will on this earth. in Jesus name, amen
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer, I continue to pray for protection of ###'s son. Continue to be with this family Father. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

AMEN.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
11
Views
120
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
136
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom