Thank you for your prayers or ### ago I had a mammogram

Rose obeid

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for your prayers or a year ago I had a mammogram and ultrasound and they told me I need to go back in six months for another ultrasound. I did six months ago, praise God from heaven, I was normal, everything was good. The doctor suggested for me to do a mammogram and ultrasound when I am due for my mammogram, I did Generette, praise God from heaven, and the prayers of everyone came normal, praise God, they did not do an ultrasound. The doctor told me to come back in one year for my regular memo that I thought that was insistent that I should go I’m doing ultrasound on my right breast but I’m trusting the Lord says my mammogram came out normal that everything is normal, praise God, and continue to pray for me. I am having a hard time dealing with it, but you know how Satan is working on mine, but I’m trusting in my Lord and the prayers of our brothers and sisters. Thank you so much.
 
Amen....My thoughts and prayers are with you on this prayer. God Bless....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
I am having to go to a follow-up Mammogram and Ultrasound to my good Breast today. Please pray that the powers in heaven remove every cell that is not of God and grant me the opportunity of good results today so that I may know the plan that God has for me and serve according to His word and...
Replies
10
Views
790
Please pray that my mammogram on Wednesday comes back completely normal and with no issues whatsoever. Last year, I had a callback in which they told me to come back for additional imaging. It caused me a severe panic attack and thank goodness, they said was just overlapping breast tissue after...
Replies
14
Views
597
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom