Thank you for your prayers lifted more last night at###

Thank you for your prayers lifted more last night at training praise the Lord, really hope to compete in WSM and powerlifting in next 5 years, also have a business plan with a friend that wants to be part of not to sure if he is going to be legit however he is probably the only one can rely on at the moment to do business if God will realistically I need my debts to be cancelled or to win money for healing health products.. was told I may need a wife, but what good would a wife be for me if I'm not interested in marriage and like the single life as have more time for God
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers last night. God kept us safe from the storms. Thank You God! We have more coming today that are supposed to be worse so please continued prayers for our safety and power. Also please ask God that ###'s dr sees ### under telehealth and nothing goes wrong and the call...
Replies
7
Views
387
Thank you all for your prayers about my marriage and mother in law issue as well as my job. I know the Lord can see my heart; it’s clear, no hatred, just trying to stay positive and happy. Just wanted to update you all on my situation. Everything has gotten worse. My mother in law comes over to...
Replies
11
Views
589
Dear Family Of God All of you need to know that when I write here for your prayers & you intercede for me it makes such a Beautiful Godly Difference in my whole life & Your Spiritual Support Does Help & Strengthen Me Last Night I Had An Un-Spoken But Very Serious Prayer Request then my...
Replies
13
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom