Thank you for watching over me today at work, things ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

Servant
Thank you for watching over me today at work, things are still very strained but I went about my work, remained to myself and continually prayed and called upon you throughout the day, I am still medicated, nerve meds for both DAY and nighttime use, I really am concerned about the toll this horrific ordeal has taken on my nerves, but cannot function without them. Please continue to pray for a miracle for an end to this living hell, I desperately need a miracle, trusting God for the very best outcome in this situation, I am so very thankful for the protection I am receiving, for I will continuously praise GOD even when I am going through this RAGING STORM, although I've grown weak I haven't given up or lost faith, the devil would have ME believe that God has forgotten me, but the devil is a liar, all this turmoil means that I am indeed SO close to a breakthrough, I continue to trust, believe and wait on the Lord, again thank you for keeping me, and PLEASE BLESS MY MEDS, so that they will continue to work until GOD brings me out of this living hell I SO APPRECIATE all the many prayers sent up in my behalf, GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ONE AND ALL, BELOVED
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
217
Heavenly Father watch over me today as I getting lots of blood drawn and I pray to you that my blood work comes out okay and there isn't any harmful things that wrong with my body oh heavenly Father allow all my test to come back okay and that there no cancer or harmful things show up in blood...
Replies
6
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,990
Messages
16,805,693
Members
650,449
Latest member
Cialake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom