Thank you for responding to my email, please ...

Bulald

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for responding to my email, please pray for my strength in Jesus Christ. I'm tired, I'm just tired.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FOR THE SERIOUS AND URGENT REQUESTS I HAVE LIFTED UP TO MY ABBA-DADDY-GOD IN JESUS'S NAME VERY SPECIFICALLY TODAY I NEED IMPORTANT HELP WITH SERIOUS AND URGENT MATTERS AND MAY MY HEAVENLY FATHER GOD SEND JUST THE RIGHT HELP TO AND FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME AND I WISH TO...
Replies
5
Views
260
Dear God just wanted to let you know that your Son Jesus Christ is so amazing. I really appreciate you and your help to help my doctor burst the cyst in my spine and lessen the pain in my back and legs. Please continue to help me with my projects at work. Please soften the hearts of my bosses...
Replies
9
Views
340
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
12
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom