Thank you for reminding me about the importance of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for reminding me about the importance of prayers. It is true that I have gone slow on praying in the recent past.

I pray for forgiveness.

I continue to pray that God may help me to pay the huge debts that I owe people. I also pray for all those who have debts that they owe to people that God may enable them to pay up.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 9:36 – “And his firstborn son was Abdon, followed by Zur, Kish, Baal, Ner, Nadab.” Extended Explanation: This verse lists the sons of Jeiel, a key figure mentioned earlier in 1 Chronicles, starting with his firstborn son...
Replies
10
Views
126
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezra 1:6: All their neighbors assisted them with articles of silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with valuable gifts, in addition to all the freewill offerings. Extended Explanation: Ezra 1:6 describes how the neighbors of the...
Replies
6
Views
241
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Luke 23:35: The people stood watching, and the rulers even sneered at him. They said, “He saved others; let him save himself if he is God’s Messiah, the Chosen One.” Extended Explanation: In this verse, we see the reaction of the crowd and...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom