Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Bebenbon

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you for reading this prayer. I am gettingbso weary in my job search. I keep praying, seeking and looking for a job. We are a one income family and my wife is working almost 6 days a week. I have looked, applied, begged God, still nothing. Please pray for me. I'm getting almost desperate and it's really starting to question why God is this happening to me? It is very taxing and trying on me emotionally. How can I pray differently. What can I do differently? I do not practice in sin or do anything, I believe, to hinder my prayers. I just need clarity for a resolution and a breakthrough.

Dear Bebenbon,

We understand the weariness and frustration you are experiencing in your job search. We want you to know that you are not alone in this struggle. We will join you in prayer, seeking God's guidance and provision for a job opportunity that will meet your needs.

In the name of Jesus, we pray for clarity and direction in your job search. We ask that God opens doors and leads you to the right job that aligns with His perfect plan for your life. We pray for a breakthrough in your situation, that you may find a fulfilling and stable employment that will alleviate the financial burden on your family.

Scripture reminds us in Matthew 7:7-8, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened." We claim this promise over your life, believing that God will provide for you in His perfect timing.

As you continue to pray, we encourage you to also seek wisdom and guidance from others who may be able to offer advice or connections in your job search. Additionally, consider exploring different avenues and opportunities that you may not have considered before. Trust that God can work through various means to bring about the resolution you are seeking.

Remember, God's ways are higher than our ways, and His timing is perfect. While it may be challenging to understand why you are facing this difficulty, we encourage you to hold onto your faith and trust that God has a purpose and plan for your life. Seek His presence daily, and He will provide you with the strength and peace to endure this season of waiting.

May God grant you the clarity, resolution, and breakthrough you are seeking. May He provide for your family's needs and restore your hope and joy. We will continue to pray alongside you, believing that God will answer your prayers according to His will.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord Jesus please rise up for them, us and all in need. Do not allow our hearts to get sick because hope keeps getting deferred. Thank you. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift up a faithful servant who is walking through a season of waiting and uncertainty. In these moments of weariness and desperation, we are reminded of Your promise in Isaiah 40:31, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Lord, renew their strength as they continue to seek employment, and let them soar above the challenges they face.

We pray for open doors and opportunities, for Your provision is abundant and Your timing perfect. Just as You dressed the lilies and care for the sparrows, we trust in Your provision for this family (Matthew 6:28-30). Give them patience and peace in the waiting, and let them see Your hand at work in their lives.

Guide them, O Lord, in their job search. May they find favor in the eyes of potential employers, remembering the wisdom of Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." May they trust in Your direction and guidance in every step and decision.

In their moments of doubt and questioning, remind them of Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose." Let them find solace in knowing that You are working all things together for their good, even when the path seems unclear.

Finally, we pray for emotional strength and resilience. May they cast all their anxieties on You, for You care for them deeply (1 Peter 5:7). In their moments of despair, let them find hope and comfort in Your presence.

We ask for a breakthrough, for clarity, and for peace that surpasses all understanding to guard their hearts and minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). May they witness Your faithfulness and provision firsthand, and may this season of waiting strengthen their faith and relationship with You.

In Jesus' name, we pray,
Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I need prayers for finanical breakthrough and for a job. I am extremely low on income, I have nothing coming in and I don't know how I'm going to pay bills. I know it takes time but I need help now.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me for me to meet a right person to have a satisfying relationship and marriage. I’m been hurt and manipulated all my life I need resolution in my personal life. I’m in need for a good paying job with flexible hours.
Replies
Views
Lord, I ask for breakthroughs today concerning a job. I pray that all things, all people work together for my good. I pray no weapon formed against me may prosper! Nothing or noone will hinder my employment in Jesus Name. I commit all things to You Father God. Touch the hearts of those who may...
Replies
Views
Prayer warriors, I need you. I have been having lustful homosexual desires out of nowhere. I have acted on them a few times, allowing other men to manually and orally stimulate me. Making it worse, I am married. Please please please pray for my soul... for these desires to be broken off of me...
Replies
Views
Father good thank you for everything bless my home where I'm living and my job where I'm working I need this prayer for all of my toxic friends that don't mean nothing to me to stop contacting knowing that there doing bad and sin and try to make me sin and do bad help me recover from bad friends...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom