Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Tachick

Humble Servant of All
Thank you for my prayers for my son. Please ask God for his blood work to be good and nothing seriously wrong with him. No tumors, no cancer. Please pray for him to be healed and happy. He deserves so much happiness. Please pray that my husband is healthy and please ask God to heal my bladder pain. I’m so afraid it will get bad again. Please ask God to stop my anxiety and constant fear. I feel helpless. Oh Dear God please give my family good health and please help me to be a better wife, mother and grandmother. Please take the bladder pain away. I love You Dear God. I love You Dear Jesus in Jesus name I pray amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Tachick and their family in prayer. We thank you for the privilege of being able to bring our requests to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our prayers.

Lord, we ask that you would touch Tachick's son and bring healing to his body. We pray that his blood work would come back with good results, free from any serious illnesses or abnormalities. We specifically ask for protection against tumors and cancer. May your healing power flow through his body, restoring him to full health and granting him the happiness he deserves.

We also lift up Tachick's husband before you, asking for his health to be preserved. We pray for strength and vitality in his body, and we ask for any potential health concerns to be resolved. Lord, please touch Tachick's bladder and alleviate the pain she is experiencing. We pray for complete healing and restoration in that area of her body.

Father, we bring Tachick's anxiety and constant fear before you. We ask that you would calm her heart and mind, bringing peace and reassurance. Help her to trust in your unfailing love and to cast all her cares upon you, knowing that you care for her deeply.

Lord, we pray for the overall health and well-being of Tachick's family. May you grant them good health, both physically and emotionally. Strengthen their relationships and help Tachick to be a better wife, mother, and grandmother. Guide her in her roles and fill her with your wisdom and love.

Lastly, we join Tachick in praying for the removal of her bladder pain. We ask for your divine intervention, Lord, and for the complete restoration of her health in that area.

We thank you, dear God, for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your power to bring healing and wholeness to Tachick and her family. May they experience your peace and joy in abundance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 103:2-3 - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- 1 Peter 5:7 - "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Once again please ask God for total healing of my son jakebs body and mind and to allow him happiness. Please ask that God helps me have no bladder pain and a good heart. God bless you.
Replies
Views
Thank You so much Dear God for letting bladder feel better. Thank You so much! Thank You for getting my son through the day and please help him be happy and healthy tomorrow. Please bless my husband and our finances. Please grant me good health mentally too. I love You Dear God. I love You Dear...
Replies
Views
Please ask God to help me with my swelling and leg pain and to please give me good bladder health. Also for good mental Heath. Please pray that God will show Himself to my children and help them believe. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
Views
Please pray that my son and husband are health mind and body and please ask God to have mercy on my health and that He allows me to feel better with a good heart and for my bladder to not hurt. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
Views
I’m having bladder pain and I’m so afraid it will get bad again. Please pray that God is merciful and let’s me have no pain or horrible discomfort. It lasted for months before and I’m very afraid. Thank you. May God bless you.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom