Thank you for hearing our prayers, thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you for hearing our prayers, thank you for being mindful, thank you for being. We mourn together, for the losses, for oppression, for illness', for brokenness, divorces, sentences, bankruptcies, failures, judgements, injustices, hunger, thirst, war, addictions, souls lost, death and hopelessness. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers, for the comfort that comes in our mourning. May it be pleasing in your sight, our togetherness, as one before you, as we comfort one another. May the Holy Spirit come alongside us and surround us with calm and peace, and may our wounds be bound up and mended, may bitterness be replaced with your joy. Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks God, I've been born again in Jesus like the prodigal son/daughter, leaving gender violence relationships, I have fear of my wounds and lacks of faith in the control and restoration of God, I have fear that my wounds can carry me to unbelief and darkness of confusion like my ### years old...
Replies
7
Views
250
Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom