Thank you for continued prayer. I have a real sense of peace today, praise God!! despite there being absolutely no apparent change in the circumstances. I was in a heightened state of anxiety all day yesterday, crying and despairing. I went to bed last night, slept right through and woke up feeling clear. I'm so thankful for that.
Please continue to pray for Ronnie's return, for a drawing of him back to our lifelong friendship and to the choir he loves and who love him. That there would be much rejoicing, testimony and ultimately, glory to God! It remains a deep longing of my heart.
In Jesus' merciful and gracious Name I pray, Amen. Thanking God that He is already working and for His answers to prayers snd breakthrough which is surely coming. Praise God.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for the blessings You give us each day. I ask for Your protection over me, my family, and especially my mother. Keep us away from danger, deception, and anyone who may wish us harm. Give us wisdom, clarity, and discernment to see the truth clearly. Please light our path...
Replies
10
Views
319
Thanks to God and to everyone here who has been praying for me. I’m trying to hang in there. I feel so useless and disgusted at work this morning. All I can think about is the fact that my schedule won’t allow me to see my future wife as much nor go to church with her on Sundays. One point of...
Replies
4
Views
411
Finally some good news on the situation regarding family/sibling harassment… The local Office of Aging was here to do an assessment on mom & verified that this sibling who’s been harassing me, cannot legally evict me nor dictate how to manage my personal space. They also can’t simply say to...
Replies
9
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom