Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN IM ALWAYS IN MY CROWN 👑 WITH MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYYYYYY.. I GET A HUSBAND ### BLUE JEANS 👖 GREATLYYYY FOR WORKKKKK..I GET A RIDE TO WORK BY MY HUSBAND IN A GRAY TRUCK OR WHATEVER COLOR HE HAS GREATLY EVERYDAY IM TO BLESSSSSSSSSED TO BE STRESSSSSSSED GREATLY THATS IT THATS WITH THE...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord I pray for my husband's documents, he submitted his documents with ### teaching program, he is waiting for a job offer, Lord I pray for favour, let protocols be broken, let that email enter I pray for my online business, Lord help me meet good and serious buyers I pray heal my heart, take...
Replies
12
Views
305
Life in my girl cat and I have a new day my boy cat CAN BE HEALED OK AS HE WAS LIMPING BACK TO THE GARAGE TODAY THAT HE CAN STAY WITH ME AND THE OTHER 2 CATS THEN CAN BE HAPPY I GET SARS 7 INTO THE COUNTY FOOD IS BACK IN MY LIFE AGSIN NORMALLY GREATLY I CAN FOCUS ON HEALING TODAY NOT BEING...
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,273
Messages
16,797,655
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom