Thank You Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonette

Humble Servant of All
thank you father for a great day. thank you for the messages you have sent to me through your "Angels". Thank you for today being a good. day. Thank you thank you thank you Amen amen amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
274
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom