Thank you father. This was a year of restoration..

Godpromises

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you father. This was a year of restoration.. And I praise your holy name for everything you have done for me. This coming year will be renewing and transforming of my mind.. I need you Jesus to be the light, direction and wisdom.. I pray for the healing of my marriage.., and the healing of our heart.. Change our heart from the stone to a heart of flesh.. Open our communication.. I send these words out to you FATHER.. I will stand as fervent prayer.. But I totally submit my will to yours .. Knowing that you are working everything out for the Good.. I stand on the words you Hate divorce because of the hardening our heart.. So I ask you FATHER to continue your work in me.. FATHER continue to assign your angels of protection.. Warring Angels .. And ministering spirits to my ### children.. My self.. My ###.. My mother and my husband on the other side of the mountain.. This year I speak growth and abundance into my finances, health, home.. Thank you.. Praise YOU.. In JESUS name
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Name. The people in Apartment were doing silly things and parking close by my vehicle on purpose. I focused on Exodus 14:14, remained calm, stayed in Faith, and kept the peace by ignoring and letting You deal with them only like I knew You would. Thank You...
Replies
10
Views
200
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,573
Members
650,656
Latest member
Kroyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom