Thank you Father. Please pray for an ...

Jere

Beloved of All
Thank you Father. Please pray for an acquaintance (F) who tried to run down protesters in a Black Lives Matter vigil in our hometown; for the person struck down and his restoration. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father i can finaly use my right eye once again im on my second day of being able to use it. i went from january this year when the dr increased my thyroid pills dosage with out doing proper test and left me od for months that my left eye was looking straight and my right would look...
Replies
12
Views
277
Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
242
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom