Thank you father I hope that I have passed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Thank you father I hope that I have passed all my exams thank you a lot. You are wonderful all the time and thank you for being faithful and for never giving up on me even when I disappoint you. I messed up my relationship again father I apologize, everything I try to fix things something from the past comes to bite me. Lord I ask that you get into his heart, heal him so he can forgive ### and we can live together happily. I need you I want him ... Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I have passed the first interview and now is waiting for my second interview and asked Jesus to let the employers choose me as the recruitment agency had presented my profile to their client and will be contacted once they received news regarding about the client interest to give...
Replies
12
Views
211
The reason why I don't have faith or believe in God is because I've been dreaming for the last month, even with taking the medication, that I'm put back up in Indianapolis or people from there come down here that I don't want. I ask God to please not make me end up around or bring them around me...
Replies
8
Views
180
Heavenly father I hope I have not upset you. I'm trying my best to be patient and wait upon you and not to use or speak to them but because I keep trying so hard I continue to give in again.. I've pushed myself into none repentance. Please help me be made exceptable in your eyes. I love you...
Replies
9
Views
494
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom