Thank you, Father for everything you have Blessed me with

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes tomorrow. Lord anoint...
Replies
12
Views
153
Dear heavenly father thank you for showing light in my dark life. After ### years of being treated as a crazy lazy bumb and always told it's all in my head finally a dr documented all I have stated for decades what is wrong with me. And the dr will check everything to get my body stable. Oh...
Replies
7
Views
265
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,505
Messages
16,800,431
Members
650,021
Latest member
Myrarnuinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom