Thank You Evryone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
I would Like to Thank Every one for their prayers I got the call today All I Have to do now is a ### clearance & pass the medical then it's official but still I have done some silly things in the past but nothing too serious so please pray for me once again as I'm going through this anxious process I'm hoping there will finally be some light at the end of this very long dark tunnel IT'S been a long trip AMEN
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. No matter how He moves Trust Him. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will to be done in your Life in Jesus’ name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

YESTERDAY I SENT SERIOUS PAPER-WORK TO AN AGENCY BY OVER NIGHT EXPRESS MAIL FROM MY POST OFFICE TO SAVE MY CASE FOR HELP FROM THIS AGENCY AS THEY HAD NOT RECEIVED ALL OF IT PREVIOUSLY BY MISTAKE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR THAT SHE WILL BE INFORMING MY CASE MANAGER TO EXPECT MY...
Replies
7
Views
261
Thank you everyone for helping me with my prayers for the past months. Right now, I still need prayers. I have this problem. I woke up and my ### broke up with me, but in the few days I noticed she's been acting anxious and somewhat depressed over her work and family. I am not sure if I'm giving...
Replies
6
Views
604
My name is ### and I have 4 daughters. An 11 year old, a 9 year old, my twins are 5. I continue to ask for help in our lives. Thirteen years ago I gave up my whole life to be a wife and mother. I thought I was making the right choice to marry a man deep down I knew it would be a mistake. My...
Replies
8
Views
481
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,198
Messages
16,797,079
Members
649,753
Latest member
Loreelmarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom