Thanks for praying for my work last week. I had an interview on Friday and got the job right away. The date I start the job and also the financials were all asked for which I prayed for. It was early May when I was told that my current contract would be terminated, and I have been praying specifically since that day. It was truly a blessing and mercy from God. The brothers and sisters who prayed for me were used for the Lord, and His glory was revealed here.
May the Lord fill you with His abundant grace and blessings today as well.
Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
107
I LOST AN IMPORTANT ENVELOPE WITH SOME I.D. CARDS IN IT PLEASE PRAY THE LORD LEADS ME TO IT THIS WEEK IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE
Replies
9
Views
172
PLEASE PRAY THAT I CAN FIND MY MISSING ITEM THIS AFTERNOON AS IT HAD FALLEN AND I DID NOT REALIZE THAT UNTIL I GOT TO MY DESTINATION... I AM GOING TO RE-TRACE MY STEPS AND PLEASE PRAY ANGELS GUIDE ME TO IT THIS AFTERNOON IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE !
Replies
11
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom