Thank you everyone. I start chemo and ###

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Bless us with joy, peace, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with strength, excellent health, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all praying for me previously on this. I repost it because i was still having frequent sleep wakeups due to the uncertainty,regrets for former portfolio, juggling on recent department situation and pressure on new friendships & romance relationship due to my ### y/o age. I recently...
Replies
11
Views
107
I LOST AN IMPORTANT ENVELOPE WITH SOME I.D. CARDS IN IT PLEASE PRAY THE LORD LEADS ME TO IT THIS WEEK IN JESUS'S NAME THANK-YOU EVERYONE
Replies
9
Views
172
I need prayer for my car to start up right away now i just got a new battery too so i am hoping it is ok even though the weather has been soo cold and thanks for your prayers everyone for me now as i go to my car right now in Jesus's Name i pray Amen xoxox
Replies
6
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom