Thank you, dear Lord, for loving me ...

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God daily forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the link below and pray the Happy New Year Prayer 2021
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day to all Christians, I would like to thank you once again for your prayers, and I want to thank you again for your kind words. I have safely passed through another stage of this procedure; I have just a little more to go, and I hope it will soon be over 🙏🙏 I thank God, and I thank you...
Replies
10
Views
235
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
133
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you. Thank you for giving me the courage to call my daughter and to tell her that I love her and that it's going to be okay. We got this! I am so thankful that you have given me a beautiful wife and beautiful son and daughter and I have a good job...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,445
Messages
16,788,102
Members
649,002
Latest member
Courkaintar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom