Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear God, Thank you and praise you, for answered prayers on our daughter's schooling. Thank you and Bless, dear Jesus Christ, all who prayed for us and our child. Thank you God for guiding our daughter's school in wisdom and kindness. God, your goodness, mercy and generosity are unending. Amen
Replies
7
Views
201
Thank you for all the beautiful prayers of strength for me and my fam when we were taking care of our sick cat with urinary/gall bladder complications. He sadly passed away despite the medications. I am still heartbroken, but I know that if God gives, He can also take away. Life and death are in...
Replies
11
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom