Thank you all for praying for ###. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter c2k
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

c2k

Guest
Thank you all for praying for my husband. He still is in his own bedroom, but he sleeps in my bed at night. He still is emotionally not with me. Please pray that he can fall back in love with me. Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I pray that love will find you both. Through God all things are possible. I am sorry you are distant from each other right now. I will pray for you. Please pray for me too. I am going through something very similar. I feel your pain. You are not alone. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, in Jesus Name, we pray for the full restoration of this marriage, and Lord let this begin with the restoration of the relationship of both husband and wife with you. Lord let us all realize that love is not a feeling, but a commitment, and an act of obedience, and then we will have the feeling. Lord, open the eyes of the husband to this, in Jesus' Name,

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
164
Thank all faithful praying believers who prayed for this dear saint he crossed over last night. Please continue to pray for this family who have had loss upon loss. ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather died within a week as his elderly grandfather. Please pray for comfort...
Replies
9
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom