Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me with my work responsibilities. It feels good to know that you are always there to help me out and to guide me and to allow me my...
Replies
10
Views
304
Dear God, things haven't been well for a long time. I pray for you, and I pray for things other people receive from you. A family, love, health. And I pray and pray and don't receive. Your followers hurt me, leading me to believe less. Please, dear God, my twin flame left me. Bring him back...
Replies
8
Views
552
Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to connect with you all. I appreciate the prayers last time and things have been going quite well nowadays. I would like to ask for prayers this coming Saturday, I really hope that classes would postpone or I hope that there would be some kind of...
Replies
8
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,966
Messages
16,794,057
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom