Thank U Lord For A Great Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
FATHER I JUST WANNA SAY THANK U SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL DAY.. WITH MY FAM. U KNOW THAT I BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH THEM FOR A LONG TIME TO THE POINT THEY WONT INVITE ME TO ANY KIND OF FAMILY PARTY OR ANYTHING BUT TODAY FINALLY.. IT FELT GREAT TO BE A PART OF. THERES STILL TENSION BUT THE FACT THAT I FORGIVE N AVOID ALL THAT TENSION IS GREAT. THANK U SOO MUCH AND ALSO THANK U FOR LETTING ME GAIN MY RELATIONSHIP BACK WITH MY BROTHER & SIS IN LAW. I LOVE U FATHER SO MUCH. GUIDE ME AND ALL MY LOVED ONES PLEASE FATHER. WE ALL NEED U!!!<3 THANK U THANK U THANK U !!!

^.^ <33 :*:* C: =) IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN LOVE, YOUR BABYGIRL ### ^.^
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak declare decree demand create I get to own a Free or cheap home & get to keep my pets they don’t need to lose me or get a new home or new owners period permanently. I would really like to make it and keep them & I will have a miracle will HAPPEN my family myself my pets will have our...
Replies
7
Views
288
I SPEAK VICTORIOUS DAY GREAT DAY FIR ME MY ### MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY THE SCORPION TAIL STING TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR MIRACLESS I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR TO GET MY OWN HOME 🏠 SECOND PLACE TO STAY AND LIVE NO WORRIES GREATLYY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
299
Today we're celebrating my mom's birthday, all though her character never shows gratitude is harsh specially towards my dad, me and brother Lord please we want to honor you but touch her heart she claims to be your daughter yet she doesn't show repentance has been for years her patter is very...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,892
Messages
16,816,174
Members
651,063
Latest member
Gwayway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom