Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅100 Fold greatly well great news today it is overrrrrrr I seen it’s ok 👍 in the World 🌎 we should be fine the good folks I think Gods will.. Binded up Satan crap crew been lieing to kick it..for the good guys I think 🤔 I got the CORNDOGS on accident today or u guys did or...
Replies
9
Views
75
Thank u God for another day. Every day. God save me and the people I love from all Evil. Save the universe. I want universal peace. So help me God and take evil and its poison. And put it 6 feet in pit. It may for it self. And stay put forever time.
Replies
3
Views
175
Praying for everyone and thank u God for everything
Replies
4
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom