Thank U for this day Lord....

HMC1957

Beloved Servant
Lord Jesus.. The enemy is trying its hardest to break me.
.I have been dealt some pretty negative blows in the past month.
You can see what all this emotional and physical pain has contributed to my joy being dropped to practically nothing Lord.
I don't want my cheq being reduced to be yet another one.
I won't be able to pay rent, buy food, pay bills. Plus, it's so close to Christmas Lord.
I won't be able to enjoy it, if I'm so stressed out and worried.
This constant struggle throughout these years has taken its toll on me Lord.
I want to give up but I know that's not what You'd have me do.

Please Lord, I pray for your protection against those forces that are against me
and I pray that my cheq has not been reduced in such a significant way. In Jesus name. Amen

I thank all who pray for me. May your lives be blessed.

"Father, according to Your Word, I stand in unshakable faith, based on Your Word, ready to receive a financial blessing from You. I am a tither and a giver. Thank You for providing exceeding abundantly above all that I could ask or think. Thank You that You meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus and for multiplying my seed sown so that I may give into every good work. In Jesus’ Name. Amen!"
 
Thank you ### and ### for your prayers. May your lives be blessed. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY COURSE CAME THRU YAYZZZ FINALLY LET ME FAVOR COME THRU A JOB THANK U JESUS. TODAY IS TURNING OUT GREAT MY PICTURES WILL COME OUT GREATLY GET BACK SATAN DEMONS STAY AWAY FROM ME MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS MY DIRECT FAMILY PRAYERREQUEST.COM IS A GOOD THING I DONT HAVE TO SAD NO ONE HAS TO BE MAD...
Replies
9
Views
158
I SAID INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS SATAN LOST TONIGHT I HEARD I SEEN IT I RECEIVE IT I EVEN FELT IT MYSELF MY DIRECT FAMILY ARE FREE OF ILLEGALS THAT THINK THEY CAN BE CELESTIALS GODS OVER ME MY DIRECT FAMILY OUR PETS THEY LEFT PUT TO SHAME GREATLY BYE CORNDOGS WRONG DNA...
Replies
8
Views
149
Father God, for my family - protection, healing & greater Faith. For my closer relationship with a loved one. Holy Spirit, surround my family. Count us among the few (Matt 7:14). Deliver us from evil . . Thank You, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom