Thank The Lord With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK GOD FOR THE VICTORY REPORT GOD IS ABLE TO DO EVERYTHING BUT FAIL
 
At first the doctors thought that mom needed open heart surgery because her ejection fraction was at 20% which is very low and she had clots in her arteries. I sent out a prayer request and the next day the doctors looked at her heart and they told me that they will examine her and turned out she only needed a stent to be put on her heart. Later on the doctor called me and told me again and said that she didn't need the stent but all they did was unclogged her arteries. She is still under observation but this whole week has been a roller coaster for me and my family. I thank you all who have prayed for my mother and I thank the Lord for hearing our prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
193
Today, like every other day started out dark and depressing for me. But with smiles from my loved ones and support from this community, I get by. Thank you Jesus for guiding me here.
Replies
13
Views
790
I would like to thank the almighty lord for that he has provided us a path through a dark forest of fear and worry, and I hope that by the end of this year, come 2025, all our prayers will be answered. Thank you, lord. Glory be to him, the almighty lord God.
Replies
7
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom