Thank God!!

iamWhole1

Beloved
Thank you for your prayers my son ### had a safe flight to ### yesterday!! I pray that he becomes obedient and get his grades up and excel in school there! I pray that God favor's him and that he be successful in all that he does!! Thank you for your prayers my car is fixed and I continue to pray that it runs like new for a long, long time!! I thank you so much for your prayers and may God continue to bless, keep and answer your prayers according to his will!! In the name of Jesus!! Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
101
Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
115
I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
Replies
17
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,217
Messages
16,820,285
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom