Thank God! I joined a company recently. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4bsc

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank God! I joined a company recently. Now I am responsible for safety & health issues and am nominated as a safety team leader subject to the client's approval. Please ask God to make the nomination smoothly and give me the power, strength & wisdom to be a leader. In addition, I need to prepare a DNV audit conducted in March, but I haven't prepared it in this position. Please ask God to bless me.

Thank for your prayer!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Children of God I joined my heart with your faith, please let God deliver me from indebtedness and replace my vehicle in mighty name Amen. 2) Let God heal me of erectile dysfunction and replace my scrotum and kidneys in mighty name Amen. Thank you Jesus
Replies
8
Views
288
My company recently experienced layoffs and I was laid off two weeks ago. I have since applied to over ### jobs with only rejection replies. I have never experienced this and I'm praying God helps open the doors to my next job.
Replies
8
Views
283
I joined this family yesterday. I came across it after I came to the internet for help. I am aged ### and a single mother to a ### year old. Things have been so hard and rough for me but I am used. Seeing my ### year old go to bed hungry was eating me up. I am in an environment where if you go...
Replies
12
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,485
Messages
16,777,459
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom