Thank God for good friends and family. I want ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dst1044

Humble Prayer Warrior
Thank God for good friends and family. I want to Praise GOD for blessing me with good people in my life. He gave me wonderful parents, Godparents, Aunts, a sister and grandmother. All of my family is deceased except my daughters.

But, I recognize, that when I was in my darkest mournful hours, my friends showed up and went over and beyond to comfort me and to support me.

I thank God that people are willing to come to my rescue whenever I am in crisis. I say Hallelujah for blessing me with good people.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Godly husband for me. Sweet romantic grounded in Jesus stable solide abundant beautiful prosperous relationship and marriage in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Good friends. No fashists inclined people. There are too many of them here in ###. ### 000 people go to the concert of this man who sings...
Replies
6
Views
145
I believe things are turning around in my life and prayer combined with action has yielded positive results for me. About a month or so ago I asked for prayers for a job, after taking a career break. I initially applied to temporary contracts as I couldn’t find many permanent ones, and have...
Replies
7
Views
249
I have moved to a new place after marriage, it’s been 3 years now. And I’m very grateful for all the blessings God has bestowed upon me. I thank God for my loving husband, my beautiful daughter, my kind in-laws, good neighbors, a good church. Please pray that I make good Christian friends here...
Replies
9
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom