Thank For Praying With Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Betty Land
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Land

Guest
I want to thank all of you for praying for my son and his family. Jesus answered this prayer and a family in ###, ###, is helping my son and their family. Jesus, I want to thank you for answering and always being here for us all at all times.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All glory to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. So thankful for this life, thankful for my recovery and healing of the back. Thankful for my beautiful family. Thankful for my husband and daughter. Thankful for peace and harmony. Thankful for the supernatural protection and provision. Thankful...
Replies
7
Views
152
After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom