Thand You And Help Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasTNChik
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasTNChik

Guest
Thank you Lord for what you have provided me and ### family with. I do pray that you will continue to provide for us this week as I struggle to pay the bills. I pray that ### will not want to spend so much money on things that we are not necessarily in need of. We need to have self-control as a family over our spending and our servantship. Thank you Lord Jesus for your answer to my prayers I know you will provide I just know.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Father in heaven help this young family to improve their lives with increase in provisional means. Amen.
 
All glory are yours Lord.

Father God we lift up to you ### and pray that you provide for all their needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). Send money to pay all their bills and give them their daily food.

Lord God give her husband wisdom and knowledge that he will handle the money you give them wisely, that it will be used for important matters first.

Lord bless them abundantly, and let your name be glorified in ###'s life and in their family too.

Thank you Father for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor, in Jesus mighty name we ask and pray, amen amen...
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
121
I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
She claims to be ill on Mom's day weekend when I have devoted my life to them and given them everything, this is how she repays me, she's a prodigal daughter needs major deliverance from rebellion, narc manipulation and control issues and healing, jealousy and impatience and this is what I have...
Replies
8
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom