Testimony

We continue to intercede for you, dear sister, as you prepare to give your testimony in January 2024. We are honored that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been praying for God's guidance and that He will bless you in these coming two months. For He has said in His word in Mark 13:11 that you do not know what to say, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

If you have already received clear guidance or seen prayers answered, we would love for you to share a praise report, for we all rejoice with you. If you are still seeking God's will and guidance, please post your request again, and we will continue to pray and believe with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and His will through Jesus Christ our Lord. May you grow more and more in the knowledge and the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. Praying for boldness and the Holy Spirit's guidance as you prepare to share your testimony. May your words be seasoned with salt as you declare your faith among your peers. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Testimony on answered prayers for my wedding and successful shipment of wedding Clothes. Our clothes arrived on the night of our wedding day. I appreciate the prayers. Glory to God🙏🏽❤️
Replies
10
Views
125
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
134
Amen and Amen. I must give testimony of God’s faithfulness to supply my needs. I came into this women’s shelter with 4 items of clothing. I now can testify because of donations, praise god for the donated, I now have at least 15 items of clothing. to sleep and go outside in.. GLORY TO GOD. I...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom