Trimiarh

Prayer Partner
Please pastor pray for my family we being attack by the devil too much, I receive my miracle healing on ### after we finish praying and I claimed my deliverance devil can not stop my blessing in Jesus name you are defeated in Jesus name you Satan the blood of Jesus is against you in Jesus name
 
Please pastor pray for my family we being attack by the devil too much, I receive my miracle healing on ### June after we finish praying and I claimed my deliverance devil can not stop my blessing in Jesus name you are defeated in Jesus name you Satan the blood of Jesus is against you in Jesus name

Satan cannot put a curse on you because Jesus took care of curses at the cross.

God put's it this way.

Galatians 3:13 .

13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”


Binding:
Evil spirits still exist but they have no weapons. Jesus defeated them at the cross. All they can do is attack your mind and try to get you to do things that are against God's will.
God gave us the tools to fight them - they are found in the Bible.
Put on full armor of God, and bind all sickness and evil spirits out of your life.and your families life in the name of Jesus.Pray a hedge of protection around you and your family like the hedge God had around Job.

I will be praying in the same way for you.
I will bind all evil spirits from attacking your family from now on in Jesus name.


Matthew 16:19
19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
1 John 4:4
4 You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.


Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Philippians 4:13
13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
11
Views
134
Testimony on answered prayers for my wedding and successful shipment of wedding Clothes. Our clothes arrived on the night of our wedding day. I appreciate the prayers. Glory to God🙏🏽❤️
Replies
10
Views
125
I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,912
Members
649,143
Latest member
Dwiosarhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom